|Last modified: Tuesday May22nd,
On this page you can find references to the online versions of some of my
papers and conference presentations. In some cases the papers have been
slightly updated to incorporate information that became available after the
original publication date. Also in some papers, extra pictures have been added.
For a full list of publications, see my Publications
Note: some of these publications are available in PDF
format. See the Downloadable papers page.
Contact me if you
want more information about those papers.
- An experiment in two-way communication in
Orcinus orca L. (1982)
- Originally published in: Aquatic Mammals 9.3: 69-82
- A biological approach to dolphinarium
purification: I. Theoretical aspects. (1987)
- Originally published in: Aquatic Mammals 13.3: 83-92
- A biological approach to dolphinarium water
purification: II. A practical application: The Delfinaario in Tampere, Finland.
- Originally published in: Aquatic Mammals 14.3: 92-106
- Werken met dolfijnen - Een uitdaging! (1988)
- Originally published in: De Harpij 7.4: 6-8
- The seal epidemic in Europe and its consequences.
- Originally published in: Soundings 15.1: 5
- Wild in the wild - Wilde dolfijnen in Europa
- Originally published in:Duiken 9: 52-53 (Photos added, in Dutch only)
- A friendly dolphin in Norway (1992)
- Originally published in: Soundings 17.1: 28 (Photos added)
- Seal rehabilitation in the Netherlands: past,
present and future. (1996)
- Originally pubished in: Soundings 21(3): 16-17
- A Survival guide to survival rates
- Presented at the 24th Annual Conference of IMATA (November 3-8, 1996), Gold
Coast, Australia and in the form published here at the 25th Annual Symposium of
the EAAM (March 14-17, 1997), Duisburg, Germany.
A formal version has been published in Marine Mammals: Public Display and
Research 3(1): 27-38.
- Cetacean releases (1999)
- This is an updated compilation of articles on releases, written for the
E.A.A.M. Newsletter between 1996 and 1999.